Friday, 12 March 2010

12th March - Doubling Up!

I knew I just had a day in the office today, so I could afford to be less structured than I normally dress (although I dress completely differently to everyone else in the office anyway!) I was all set to just wear my jumper dress and purple tights, with my high boots - but I suddenly lost my nerve and felt a bit "naked" - like I was wearing a jumper and had forgotten to put something else on! I was running a bit late by this point, so I just chucked on my trousers - over my purple tights and everything!

Dress: Next
Trousers and Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

On another note, I've got to start parking a 10 minute walk away from work come Monday, so I'm not sure I'm going to have my heels at home to photograph in! I've also just discovered that I have no flat shoes that aren't boots, flip flops, strappy sandals, converse or bright yellow crocs, so that could make my walking attire a little "interesting". I am contemplating roller blading though, which could be interesting in some of my outfits!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

This is so cute! I am a novice at dresses over pants, myself, but I really like this look.

Uh-oh, sounds like you're going to have to pack your shoes! Or maybe buy new ones...oh, how terrible. :-P

Tat said...

Thank you Sheila - you should give the dress and trousers (I still have a giggle at "pants" lol!) look a go! I'm surprised you haven't already ;-)

And you know me, I'd be well up for shoe shopping, but we're on an economy drive, and my husband informs me I don't *need* any new shoes! He just doesn't understand lol! Actually, most of the time I don't *need* new shoes - but this is one occasion I actually do!