Monday, 15 March 2010

15th March - Red and Black, just for a change!

Oh how I love a beautiful vase of sunny daffodils :-) These were part of my lovely Mother's Day present from my beautiful girls! I'm a very lucky Mum!

So today was my first day parking my car off-site from work, so I decided to wear my sensible shoes.

As it was, the car park I'm parking in is far closer to work than I realised, and I think I'll probably be just fine walking in wearing my heels! Luckily I didn't buy any new flat shoes at the weekend in anticipation eh?!

I only popped my birthday bangles on as an afterthought when I saw them lying on the table in between shots!

Tank and Bangles: Sainsburys
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: Tesco
Boots: Clarks

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love the addition of the bangles - very chic!

I gather that Mother's Day is at a different time in the UK than over here - here, it's the 2nd Sunday in May, I believe.