Monday, 1 March 2010

1st March - Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge - Day 1

So after a bit of a re-think overnight, I started the Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge this morning!

I apologise for the lighting in the pictures, I was surprised by an amazing bright light coming from the sky this morning!

Dress and Belt: Tesco
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: Barretts
Coat: Sainsburys

I chose this coat and scarf mix as my free "functional outerwear" as it will go with anything.

Looking forward to tomorrow now!

4 comments:

emma said...

Love it! Can't wait to see what you come up with next

Tat said...

I think this is likely to be the most exciting outfit of the week, so don't hold your breath! lol!

girlxoxo said...

Wow - I love how you put this outfit together with the red belt. I'm loving looking at other peoples capsules!

Tat said...

Thanks for the comments - I'm wondering how this outfit managed to get 3 "indifferent" votes - it's so bold I would have thought it would be either a love it or hate it!

a big "welcome along" to both of you though, I love having readers comment, and please vote too! And I'm more than happy to have comments which aren't positive - that's the whole purpose of this blog :-)