Friday, 26 March 2010

26th March - Wear It Red Day 2!

As you can see, once again I have fully embraced "wear it red day"!

I've been thinking about trying flop-proof outfit number 5 since reading the you look fab article a while back, but today I decided it was finally warm enough to give it a whirl! I decided against the embellished t-shirt, as I feel once you're past a certain age (not sure what age that is, but I am pretty sure I'm past it!) embellished t-shirts are not so good (well, for me anyway - quickly back tracking here thinking of wonderful women I've seen wearing the aforementioned item!)

Kira, of course, was mortified that I was wearing (gasp) a smart jacket with jeans, and we ended up having a big discussion about style not being about wearing what everyone else was wearing, but more about wearing what you wanted to and pulling things together in different ways, and not being afraid to try something different or not exactly like your friends. I'm not entirely convinced she's sold on the idea! (but look how far I've come, people!)

Top and Jeans: Next
Blazer: Zara
Converse: Very




And in case you were wondering I was wearing red - see ;-)

No comments: