Wednesday, 31 March 2010

31st March - Purple and White again

Different take on the purple/white theme today!

I've had to play a bit with the photos, as the photos were completely washed out today! The two photos of the flowers show the difference - the more blue one is taken in natural light, and the brighter one is taken with the falsh, and is more true to the actual colour!)

I originally had my purple beads on with it, but there was too much going on with buttons and beads (see, I'm learning!) but the outfit was deathly dull without anything, so I stuck on my fabric flower!

You can't tell from the photos, but I had on purple tights under fishnets again!

Cardi: M&S
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: Tesco
Flower: Sainsburys
Boots: Barretts




1 comment:

Sheila said...

Ooh, this is a great outfit, Tat! I can see the purple under the tights.