Wednesday, 3 March 2010

3rd March - Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge - Day 3

Felt a bit more inspired (or at least more organised!) today! I even managed a photo before the plumber arrived!

As it was Rhian didn't make it to school today - she had her full braces fitted yesterday, and her mouth was so sore this morning I let her stay off, so I literally popped into work to get some stuff I needed to do, and I came home again, and changed into something far more comfortable!

I've not done the "belt over drapey cardi" look before, but I think I quite like it!

Skirt and belt: Tesco (second wear for the belt)
Shirt: Gap
Cardi: Sainsburys (second wear)
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins (second wear)

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Me too! It looks great - this is my favourite outfit so far. You need some non-solid tights - a nice textured grey would look awesome with this.

Kari said...

I love the drapey cardigan with the pop of color from the red belt. It's so fun to see different interpretations of the capsule wardrobe challenges! My favorite day of yours so far is Monday - that polka dot dress makes an awesome statement.

Tat said...

Thanks for the comments, and welcome along Kari! Please feel free to pop back as often as you like, and comment and "vote" too - not just when you've got something nice to say either - I need all the help I get so am completely receptive to constructive criticism too :-)