Thursday, 4 March 2010

4th March - Spring Capsule Wardrobe Challenge - Day 4

Day 4 of the challenge, and I bring a new item into play!

Please don't look too closely at these photos, or you might notice that I've got the integral belt on back to front! I only noticed once I'd been at work for about half an hour!

I don't normally wear beads with this dress, but I felt I needed something darker "up top" to balance my black legs. These beads are normally longer, but they bashed against the belt that way, so I tied a knot in the back to bring them up a bit :-)

Anyway, I'm hoping Sheila will be impressed with the (relative) lack of black in my outfit!

Dress and Shoes: Dorothy Perkins (3rd wear of shoes)
Shirt: Gap (2nd wear)
Beads: Matalan

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Woo! I love this, Tat! Look how awesome you look in colour. :) Great outfit!