Tuesday, 9 March 2010

9th March - Capsule Lives on!

Without really thinking about it, I re-worked my capsule again today!

It's my birthday today (the balloons weren't actually for me, they were left over from Kira's birthday on Saturday!), and I planned the outfit around the new bangles I knew I would be getting from Rhian! I love them - I think they'll probably get quite a lot of wear - whether all together or in smaller groupings.

Trousers, Shoes and Top: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi and Bangles: Sainsburys
Belt: Tesco

3 comments:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Great to see another challenger still working the wardrobe. Happy Birthday.

fromsneakerstostilettos said...

I love this look and your other looks! I found you through Jane :)

Tat said...

Thanks for the birthday wish Jane, and welcome along from sneakers...! Please comment and "rate my outfit" using the quick poll at the end of each post as often as you like!

Always good to see new readers commenting - and I'm quite open to constructive criticism, so don't just comment when you're being nice lol!