Wednesday, 14 April 2010

14th April - Black and White, just for a change - with Green Shoes!

Back to work today, sadly!

Bit of a dull outfit though, but I thought I'd spice it up a little with fishnets! Boy, I'd forgotten how wearing fishnets is comparable to wearing a cheesegrater on your feet! (I'd imagine, obviously I've never worn cheesegraters on my feet!)

Trousers: Dorothy Perkins
Shirt: Gap
Tank: Sainsburys
Beads: Matalan
Shoes: New Look (gifted)
Bracelet: The Zoo gift shop yesterday!












I needed to drop Rhian round at her friends this afternoon, and was running a bit late so I grabe the first shoes I could find - she was mortified - apparently I'm FAR too old to be wearing converse, short skirt and tights!




1 comment:

Sheila said...

Yeah, fishnets can HURT. But those green shoes are awesome.

I love your reaction shot, too funny! You should wear whatever you want, Cons included!