Friday, 16 April 2010

16th April - Short Sleeves!

The days are definitely warming up here, but the mornings are still rather chilly, so I'm definitely not ready to shed the tights yet! I think I may have to "rest" this dress over the summer months, as I think it may be just a little too short to be decent enough to wear to work without thick tights. (I'm such a fuddy duddy!) (and it rides up when I sit down!)

I thought I'd smarten up today's outfit with the jacket, resulting in a couple of comments about "going to an interview" - what is it about a jacket that does that!

Dress and Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Jacket: Zara
Belt: Tesco
Shirt: Next

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love the white blouse under the dress! A less formal jacket (a swing cut?) would look less interview-y.

Love the red belt!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Love this on you.