Wednesday, 21 April 2010

21st April - Brightness, like you've only seen once before!

Yesterday I felt the need for a little shop, so I popped into Outfit on my way home from work. I bought this t-shirt, and a purple one for Rhian, and that was it, are you impressed?!

This morning I was planning on wearing it with my black cardigan, but popped on the beads and decided to take a little inspiration from them, and to wear turquoise instead! Very bright, especially for me! I have worn this colour combination once before, back in September, but not all together near my face!

Looking at the side view shot I really need to get on the hunt for some side fastening trousers! I carry my weight on my belly, and trousers with front fastenings just bulk me out where I'm already bulked!

Cardi and Beads: Next
Shoes, T-shirt and Trousers: Dorothy Perkins





And I thought I'd treat you all to a gratuitous shot of my beautiful daffodils.

They're beginning to go over a bit now, all over the place, so I thought I'd share before they died off completely!

Does any other country have massive clumps of daffodils all over the place in the spring like we do?

3 comments:

Libby said...

Love the beads and the open cardi.

This is my first visit. I'm so impressed that you're putting yourself out there for public scrutiny. I couldn't. Kudos to you and your wonderful wardrobe!

Sheila said...

You look gorgeous in all that colour, Tat! I love these brights on you.

And please, pffft - what stomach?? No one sees that but you, m'dear. :)

Love the daffodils! They are almost over here.

SHOEGAL said...

Gorgeous colour combo! Now you need a skirt in the same colours (or in just one of them) to make it super summary! Try this combo with jeans or grey trousers rather than black too. Love it!