Friday, 23 April 2010

23rd April - turquoise and purple - please do not adjust your sets!

What has happened to me - I've gone spring colour crazy!

First off the turquoise and pink pairing on Wednesday, now turquoise and purple - what on earth is going on! I'm usually monochromatic to a fault, with the occasional hint, perhaps, of colour!

I'm liking it though, it's making me feel buoyant, and bubbly, and summery!

T-shirt: Peacocks
Shrug: Ebay
Trousers: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: New Look
Necklack: Esme Grace

3 comments:

Libby said...

I love the upbeat happy colors!! Did anyone notice at work?

And your pretty necklace matches perfectly!

I think I see a turquoise, purple and black print skirt in your future. :)

Anonymous said...

really liking your colourful outfits. I do agree with a comment from a previous post that you need to move away from the black tousers though! Have you thought of coloured Linen trousers? Even a stone coloured pair would look nice with some of your colourful tops.

Sebbie

Sheila said...

This is so pretty on you, Tat! You really look lovely in colours!

I agree with both of the other commenters - you need to look at other neutrals!