Sunday, 25 April 2010

24th April - Jeans/Jumper

It was the warmest day of the year here yesterday, so I decided to brave my flip flops! I actually wore them for the school run on Friday afternoon, and I'd virtually forgotten how to walk in them! I've (thankfully!) remember now!

It wasn't quite as warm as I was hoping, so I stuck the jumper on for taking Kira school shoe shopping (sigh - a chore which has to be done - both girls are quite difficult when it comes to purchasing school shoes - we can never agree what is "suitable"!).

I'm always stuck in the spring for what to wear on my feet with skinnies - I don't have any pumps, and I think I'm probably too old for skinnies and converse, so I have to wait for it to be warm enough for flip flops before they get an airing! And part of me thinks that if it's warm enough for bare feet, it's probably too warm for full length jeans! Oh well!

Top: QS
Jumper: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Next
Flip Flops: New Look
Bracelet: Sainsburys

No comments: