Wednesday, 28 April 2010

28th April - Pink and Purple

A different mix of colours today, and.... drum roll please..... can you see I've got some new trousers, and.... can you see that they're not (gasp!) BLACK! It's a springtime miracle people, and it's all thanks to you!

OK, OK, they are only grey, which I know is only light black, but the important thing is that they are. not. black!

Are you proud of me?!

(you won't be quite so proud of me when I tell you I wore them with the tag on the back all morning - although it was under the t-shirt! and the spare button packet was digging into my hip! doh!)

It's been a long time since I've had a pair of work trousers that fit as nicely as these too - they actually fit my backside rather than having spare fabric there as my other work trousers do (and I've even given you an "asda advert" type shot to show you how well they fit my bottom! you're welcome!), and there's not too much material round the thighs either! Whoop!

I need to get out more - I shouldn't be getting so excited about work trousers! I think it's because I really haven't bought many clothes so far this year - this is my first "major" purchase since Christmas!

Trousers: Next
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shrug: Ebay
Shoes: New Look
Necklace: M&S, via my Granny!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow, Tat, you look awesome in those trousers! They fit you perfectly (nice butt, by the way, haha!) and the colour - well, thank goodness! Well done, lady!

Anonymous said...

Nice colour & a big improvement on the black 'n' brights combo, but they need to be longer, just a tad longer but definitely longer length with heels.