Thursday, 29 April 2010

29th April - Turquoise and Red

Not so sure about today's colour combination.

This is probably going to be the last time you see these shoes - I popped into Sainsburys earlier to get my high black shoes reheeled, knowing that these need doing too. While I was waiting I had a wander round the clothes section, and found a new pair of (rather dull, but functional) medium height black heels in the sale for only 5p more than having these re-heeled! And, to be honest, these were only £5 in a sale about 3 years ago and are well past their best!

T-shirt: Peacocks
Cardi and Skirt: Tesco
Beads: Matalan
Shoes: New Look

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I LOVE the turquoise and red on you, Tat! I'm so excited at how adventurous you've been with your colours lately. You're really blossoming!