Friday, 21 May 2010

21st May - After Work, and a new challenge?

There must be something about the sunshine and warm weather that has brought on an attack of the spangly sandals, as Shoegal has hers on today too!

Not quite sure why the middle photo looks like I've got a glowing tummy button!

The latest blogger challenge I'm contemplating is Sally from Already Pretty's "Summer Blackout" where basically, between 7th and 14th June you don't wear anything (gasp!) black - you can wear a pattern with black in it, but black must not be the background colour.

Do you think I can do it?!

Dress and Sandals: Next
leggings: Tesco

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm going to do that challenge too! I don't think it will be too hard, as I have scads of non-black...but are you nervous, Tat?? :-P

Tat said...

Nervous as heck Sheila! Would I be allowed black shoes? If not I think I'm really not going to manage!