Tuesday, 25 May 2010

25th May - In the Pink!

Hey look at me - no, yes people, that's right, your eyes are not deceiving you, today I am wearing no black!

I am wearing lots of pink, and flowers, and feeling very girlie!

The bangle was on my desk when I got to work - a gift from a colleague who was having a clear out and left me a pile of bangles, knowing my penchant for accessorising! It is quite red, but other colleagues suggested it toned, so on it went! (but boy did it clonk about on the desk!)

T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: Sainsburys
Shoes: Tesco

Total cost - £22 (what do you think - do you want me to put the cost? I only know the cost for this outfit as I've bought it all in the past few weeks!)

4 comments:

Sheila said...

You look gorgeous! I love the red bangle with it - it totally tones!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Sebbie

SHOEGAL said...

Yay for no black!

Tat said...

Thank you everyone! :-) I might just get my Mum to take the skirt up a tad - it feels just a couple of inches too long to me?