Wednesday, 26 May 2010

26th May - New Dress

This is the dress you got a preview of back in January! Today was it's first proper wear, and S quizzed me as to how long I'd had it! Thankfully I could show him that post to prove that it had been hanging in my wardrobe since January!

I got lots of compliments about it at work today, with one lady convinced it was silk (I showed her the label to prove it was polyester!) Despite it being polyester it wasn't at all "sweaty", and I felt really cool, comfortable and chic in it all day :-)

Dress: South (very.co.uk)
Belt and Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

Total Cost: £50 (those shoes were £30 - expensive for me, but soooo worth it! Even 16 months on, with all the wear they have had, the leather still looks like they're new!)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

What a lovely dress - you could totally throw some colour on with this too, Tat!

Love the belt and shoes - very nice.

Tat said...

You know me Sheila - colour (gasp!) - I'll get there eventually ;-)