Friday, 7 May 2010

7th May - Theme Day - Black and White

Quite often we joke about in our office about the "memo" sent out about what colour to wear, as often we find ourselves wearing similar outfits! After a discussion yesterday because seeminly everyone else in the office was wearing blue, we decided to declare today "Black and White Friday" and we would all wear black and white! It worked really well, although I nearly had to sit on my hands to not add my red belt, or my red flower broach to this outfit! It did wear the brightest red lipstick though! (although it doesn't show up well in the photos, it was red red)

We had such good fun (saddos that we are!), that we have declared next Tuesday "Purple Tuesday", I bet I'll forget!

Dress: Tesco
Belt and Top: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Next

2 comments:

Libby said...

Tres chic!

Tat said...

merci beaucoup :-)