Tuesday, 15 June 2010

15th June - Introducing My "Sheila" Shoes!

It was a bit windy outside this morning - can you tell!

I picked up these shoes in Tesco last week - I only went in for Pizza! Whoops! But, in my defence, they were £18 reduced to £10 - and they are very comfy.

I'm calling them my "Sheila" Shoes, as they struck me as something as lovely Sheila might well wear!

I have had lots of comments about them at work today - somebody commented that I looked very lovely, but ready to go to a party - I simply said that it was always best to be prepared :-)

Dress: Very
Belt and Bangle: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Tesco

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Those are fabulous shoes! I used to have a pair like that, actually. :)

Always good to be prepared - better to be overdressed than underdressed, I say!

Alecia said...

gorgeous shoes indeed!!! Like the addition of the belt as well- I would like to see this dress with some color injected via accessories. hard for me to tell color of dress - looks either brown or black.

Tat said...

Loving the shoes myself - although I think they look a little "clonky" in today's outfit?

Alecia - I would spice it up a bit - it's kind of grey/purple and yellow in real life - but ideally I would like a purple belt. I did pop on a purple shrug for the walk to work.