Thursday, 24 June 2010

24th June - Failed

Friends, I'm sorry! I tried, I really did.

I tucked, I took my photos, I picked up my handbag, I drove to work, I got out of the car in the car park, and I untucked.

I just couldn't do it!

I think this is the wrong top to tuck - it's tie at the back means I've got a wodge of material that doesn't tuck well.

Maybe I'll try again another day, maybe.....

I wasn't happy with today's outfit really - it was pulled together as I was giving blood this afternoon, but I failed at that too, and was turned away as my iron was too low again.

Sigh.

tomorrow I will try not to be such a failure.

Shoes: Tesco
Trousers and necklace: Next
Blouse: Sainsburys
Bracelet: a little surfie type shop in Woolacombe



1 comment:

Sheila said...

Oh, Tat, you're not a failure - not every top works tucked in! This is really pretty, but yes, if the top has business going on in the back, then it's probably not going to work if it's tucked.

Love the jewelry and the bright shoes!

Have you tried cooking with cast iron (I use a large frying pan)? It gives you iron without you having to change your diet!