Monday, 28 June 2010

28th June - Green and Pink?!!

I've got a comparison shot for you - Can you see what I've done?

(apart from different t-shirt and shoes!)

I've had my Mum cut 10 centimetres of the bottom of my skirt! (not actually turn it into cullottes, like it looks in the picture!)

Doesn't it look better?!
















I wanted to do something other than the pink t-shirt today - mainly becuase it's 28 degrees here today, and the pink t-shirt has almost elbow length sleeves (gah, not a sleeve length I would choose!), so I decided to try and pick out some of the green in the skirt. None of the greens in the skirt would suit me (trust me on this one!), so I went with a green that does, in the hope that it would work - and to at least match in my shoes in case it didn't!

Can you see how floaty and girly I was feeling this morning!

Skirt: Sainsburys
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: New Look - gifted

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hey, Tat! I'm finally getting caught up on all my reading.

I really like this colour mixed with the skirt - very daring for you!

Wendy said...

Looks good and I must say, I think your skirt looks a little 'hipper' that wee bit shorted.