Wednesday, 30 June 2010

30th June - Seeing Spots!

I'm going dotty!

Carried on my personal challenge today - can you tell what I'm up to yet?!

I still love this dress!

New little cardi today, as the old short sleeved black cardi I've been wearing is a size 16, and was somewhat large! I saw this one in Matalan at the weekend for £6 and decided to treat myself to one that fitted! It does have puff sleeves though, which I'm not entirely sure are the best thing for my already slightly broad shoulders - but today I figured the boldness of the frock would detract any eyes from the wide-ness of my shoulders!

Dress: Tesco
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: Matalan
Belt: Gifted (and broken - I have a new leather replacement on it's way from ebay!)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Polka dot theme? I'm horribly unobservant and typically wrong. :)

I love the dress and the pop of yellow! Yellow is perfect with almost EVERYTHING.

Those shoes are precious, too!

Alecia said...

my favorite look on you- prefer it with cardi than w/o it. realized when you mentioned you have broad shoulders- you and i are most likely built very much the same- i like my broad shoulders bc they make it look like i have more of a waist than i really do- kind of an I shape with a tiny tummy!!

love those shoes

Sheila said...

I like the puffed sleeve! Great outfit!

Tat said...

Thank you everyone :D

Don't tell S, but I've got a pair of yellow shoes winging their way to me from ebay :D - you lot are bad influences ;-)

Wendy said...

Adore the shoes ... thanks for sharing your outfits, I've so enjoyed seeing your style. You look amazing ... !