Monday, 7 June 2010

7th June - Summer Black-out 2010 - Day 1

As promised, normal service has resumed!

We had a fantastic week last week - the girls and I left S recupperating at home, and we headed off to Woolacombe where we spent 3 days on the beach, including the best day ever when we hired full length wetsuits (you can breath people, there are no photos!) and body boarded all day - just the most fun I've ever had - give me surf!

Anyway, normal service has not quite resumed! As threatened a few weeks ago I have decided to accept the "Summer Black-out 2010" challenge thrown down by Sally at Already Pretty and I am *not* going to wear black, all week! (black shoes are, thankfully, allowed!). Quite how I'm going to manage this, given my natural tendencies towards wearing black head to toe, I have no idea - but I'm going to, at the very least, attempt it! (If you're new to this blog just scroll down, just a tiny bit, and you'll see what I mean about the amount of black I wear!)

Today's outfit features my new necklace, which I picked up for a rather massive £4 in a shop in Woolacombe!

Skirt and Cardi: Next
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Tesco

4 comments:

Libby said...

A+ on the outfit. Looks cheerful and comfy too.

Love the new go-with-everything necklace. Glad you and your girls had a great time together, and hope S has a full and speedy recovery.

Sheila said...

Tat, I'm so proud of you for doing this challenge! Look how gorgeous you are in blue and pink!

Great outfit!

And it sounds like you had an amazing time on your holiday!

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit and I want those beads. They are gorgeous. Keep away from the black!

Sebbie

Tat said...

Thank you ladies :-)

S is well on the way to recovery - just a bit low on energy at the moment!