Tuesday, 8 June 2010

8th June - Summer Black-out 2010 - Day 2

Day 2 of the Summer Black-out challenge, and I'm already struggling! It's a proper effort to not stick on something black!

I wasn't especially "feeling" this outfit today though! (and I'll admit going shopping in TKMaxx on my way home, and buying 2 black items!)

Skirt: Next
T-Shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: Ebay
Shoes: Tesco

What I did want to add though, even though one of my new items is black, I really think I'm getting the hang of what to buy for my body shape! I saw a little dress in TK Maxx yesterday, and went back in today after thinking about it overnight - nearly couldn't find it, but did eventually, by chance, on a rail of stuff waiting to go back out from the changing rooms - and I feel it suits me really well! But you'll have to wait until next week to see it!




4 comments:

fashionflirt said...

You might not be feeling it, but I LOVE it. Looks great!

Might actually steal that look from you, hee hee!

Sheila said...

I love seeing you in all this colour, Tat! All these shades of purple and pink make you look so vibrant!

SHOEGAL said...

All this colour is great! But you know you can still wear your grey trousers if you're struggling. You don't have to think brights all week.

Tat said...

The trouble is, Fi, that I ate rather too much last week on holiday, and I'm a bit concerned they might be a little bit tight! I still have options though :-)