Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Boots Smooth Skin - Review 3

It's been a few weeks since I last updated, but here's where I am.....

I have probably given the bottom half of my legs 8 or so (I've lost count!) treatments in total.

I still have hair there, but I am very pleased to report that I can now go 5 or 6 days between shavings - which for me is a relative miracle as I would normally have to shave everyday if I were baring my legs!

I haven't "zapped" my legs for the last 3 weeks, but will give them another treatment at the end of this week. Other reviews I have read have suggested that there is a short-term slowing down of growth, but in the long term it all grows back - so I'm not optimistic of this being a permanent solution, but I will report back when I have more news!


(edited to add the link to my final review here)

No comments: