Thursday, 1 July 2010

1st July - black and white

This wasn't exactly the outfit I was going to wear today, but I wasn't thinking about my wardrobe when I painted my nails last night, so this morning I had to plan my outfit around my bright red nails!

My self imposed challenge continues today - and nobody has guessed it yet! Your ideas are all WAY better than the truth though - I'll have to try out some other ideas in the future!

Skirt: Tesco
Blouse and Belt: Next
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bangles: Sainsburys

5 comments:

anna said...

Is it just the belt- although am not sure as u dont have a belt on in mondays picture!

Anonymous said...

You are taking one accessory from the previous day's outfit and wearing them again - the teal (greenish) shoes, the yellow belt and now the black shoes. Right? It looks great!

Tat said...

Yay! Anonymous has it! (sebbie?)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I see it now!
I thought it might have been the use of 3 colours, which looks great on you by the way.

SHOEGAL said...

I just guessed right but I see someone has beaten me to it! Love the nail polish!