Wednesday, 7 July 2010

7th July - It's a bit breezy!

It was a bit blowy in the garden this morning!

Not entirely convinced about the green shoes, but it was green or black, so I thought why not go for the burst of colour!

It was suggested that I get a nude bra, to avoid the white "triangles of death" - I've tried, but failed so far, to find a nude bra that doesn't give me "4-boob", which is a far greater sin in my book than "triangles of death" - I am still working on it though!

Shoes: New Look (gifted)
Skirt: Sainsburys (shortened)
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: Matalan

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the burst of extra color in the shoes! Unexpected pops of color just make me a little bit giddy. Love it!

And as for the bra...I like to call it the double bubble. Are you able to visit a department store or specialty bra store just to get fitted, to make sure you're wearing the correct size and style?

Sheila said...

There are also lots of online "bra calculators" that you can use (along with a tape measure) to ensure you know your size when you go into a store. I bet your cup size is bigger than you think, m'dear! I'd guess you are a 32 or 34 D.

I love the green shoes with it! You are so breaking out of your black rut! I'm so proud of you. :)

Tat said...

Thanks for the advice ladies - I am often professionally measured - usually when I buy bras I get measured just so someone else can run round the shop getting different bras and sizes so I don't have to get re- dressed!

You're right Sheila - 32D, but I need quite a full cup otherwise they somehow spill over - this shopping trip I was short on time so I just grabbed what I thought, but somehow they just don't work! I'm hoping to go back today and get a fitting :-)