Friday, 2 July 2010

The end of my challenge week!




So here is a summary post of my self imposed challenge!

As a couple of you have guessed, I was re-using something from the previous day's outfit the following day! Can you tell I ran out of steam at the end of the week!

The green shoes did Monday and Tuesday, the yellow belt did Tuesday and Wednesday, the black shoes did Wednesday and Thursday, and finally, and least noticeably, the red, silver and black bangles did Thursday and Friday. It was supposed to be the red belt doing Thursday and Friday, but it didn't sit right on top of the white blouse!

I hope you've enjoyed my week of (no so much!) intrigue! Why not vote below for your favourite outfit of the week!

Which do you prefer?
Green and Floral?
Black, yellow and green?
Spots and yellow?
Black and white?
Pattern and red?
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooooh, I can't pick just one! I love all of your outfits!

Seriously, I just sat here for almost five minutes trying to decide but I can't. I just can't. Please don't make me.

What a fun idea for a challenge! So creative!

Tat said...

Thank you Melissa - it was a fun challenge :-) Have a go!