Thursday, 19 August 2010

19th August - Black and Yellow

Today it seemed everyone at work was wearing black - and we were joking about "the black email" that some people hadn't recieved - we stopped joking about it though after a I mentioned it to someone from outside our department, who was also wearing black, who promptly told me she was going to a funeral this afternoon :-(

I think my yellow "pops" stopped my outfit from looking too funerial, and maybe turned it a little "bumble bee"! You'll be pleased (perhaps?!) to know that I actually carried on wearing the bangle today, and you can see that "wonder woman" has managed to keep all of her head!

I also got a very exciting parcel today - my package all ready for the forthcoming competition - so watch this space....... :-)

Shoes: Tesco
Trousers: Dorothy Perkins
Belt: Brilliant Belts
T-Shirt: Sainsburys
Bangle: Ebay

2 comments:

Tequilamonky said...

I always read your blog but never comment (rubbish me!) but had to make the effort today.

Love the yellow pops (and the wonder woman pose hehe!) brights and black just works so well! Also shows off your tan ;)

Tat said...

Thank you Jemma - I can see from my stats that there's about 20 "regular readers", but I've not idea who they are! Glad you're one of them though - stalking me as much as I stalk you lol! One day we'll bump into each other in real life!