Friday, 20 August 2010

20th August - A Day Out at Kew Gardens

Not very good shots today, but I had a day out with my girls at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew - less than an hour away from us by train.

The girls had a camera each, and I just let them snap away (Rhian would like to be a photographer), but they focused more on all the beautiful flowers than my outfit shots - which I'm glad about as that was the plan for the day :-)

Me:
Trousers: Next
T-Shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Cardi: Sainsburys
Shoes: Very.co.uk

Rhian:
Cardi and Shirt: New Look
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: converse
Bag: Primark




I'll just finish this post with my favourite shots from the many, many they took today!

Rhian's: (she was the guardian of the "big" camera!)

























Kira's: (guardian of the "point and shoot")

No comments: