Saturday, 28 August 2010

28th August - Saturday Mooching

I've decided I need to try and pep up my weekend wardrobe somewhat, so today I made a proper effort! (so much so that S commented "you're a bit dressed up for mowing the grass and going to the tip aren't you?!! lol!)

I belted this dress for the first time today, and I was pleased with the results. Following yesterday's advice about belting I put the belt on my natural waist - which as you can see is only a smidgen below my "umpire" line ;-) (sorry anon!).

These are new leggings I picked up yesterday in M&S - they are a dark gray, and are good and thick - so I will be going back and looking for some black ones, which I was reassured they had but just couldn't find them anywhere obvious, and I was in the mood to wander around looking for them!

Dress and Shoes: Next
Leggings and belt: M&S

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I think the belt looks much better at your natural waist - what do you think?

This is a really cute outfit! The dress works well as a tunic with the leggings.