Tuesday, 31 August 2010

31st August - Pink and Black

I was completely lacking in inspiration sat in front of the wardrobe today! It's definitely intra-seasonal wardrobe time!

Part of my trouble is that my work wardrobe now involves lots of dresses, and if I have to wear trousers I'm lacking smart, stylish tops to wear with them!

I'm really looking forward to deciding it's proper autumn, and putting tights back on - I usually try and hold out until October, but I'm sure it's going to be before that this year!

Trousers and T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Tesco
Cardi: Sainsburys

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Look for the same types of bright tops, but start looking for seaming on them (up and down seams, like a corset, or empire waists). Also look for neckline details (a bit of bling, ruffles, pleats, etc.). Gradually relegate these tees where they belong: weekend wear!

Still, you look really nice today, Tat. :)

Alecia said...

good advice from sheila- advice I will apply for myself.

maybe add some print tops in- I too wear lots of solids.