Thursday, 5 August 2010

5th August - Dress and Footless tights

Second day back at work, and still only 15 degrees, so I went for the footless tights, and this dress, which I feel is just a bit too short for a professional woman of my age to wear to work without tights.

I started off with yesterday's necklace knotted, which I liked, but looked in the mirror and felt that the top half of this outfit looked too dressy for the footless tights and pump. I'll save the necklace for this outfit with full tights in a couple of months time!

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Belt: Brilliant Belts
Pumps: Next

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I like this outfit a lot! I think it would be fine bare legged if you don't do a super high heel.

I like the necklace with it, but why save it? Wrap it around your wrist as a bracelet!

Tat said...

Thanks Sheila - for some reason I'm more than happy to wear quite short with tights, but bare legs just seem a bit muttony to me - perhaps it's a culture thing?!

I have tried the necklace as a bracelet, but it's doesn't go round enough times to make it fit without dropping off, iykwim! Looking back at the photos I think I'd have been fine wearing it yesterday after all! I need to be braver!

MarinJ said...

This one is very nice!!