Thursday, 16 September 2010

16th September - Another Grey Day!

Found this little dress in Asda the other day for just £16 - it's jersey so super comfy!

I bought it in black as well, and intend to get my Mum to take it up a significant amount to make it a super sexy mini LBD for my Christmas Party!

I also bought this cardigan, not realising it had pouffy sleeves until I put it on this morning. I'm not entirely convinced - what do you think?

Dress and Cardi: George at Asda
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love love love the dress and necklace. The cardigan is ... not good not bad.. a cardigan...

Skip said...

Like the dress. Don't like the cardy...with this dress. Think it would definitely go better with other things. Like the sexy party dress plan - very cool :)

Jennifer said...

Oh, and Skip is me! - blame my mate who gave me the nickname and who also blogs!

Amber said...

That dress is great, and I can imagine the black version will be one of those things you can dress up or down, and will wear non-stop (or I would, anyway). I also like the cardi, but I have a "thing" for dramatic sleeves :)