Wednesday, 22 September 2010

22nd September - I'm bored

At the risk of sounding like my children, I would like to announce in a whiney voice, that I am truly "booooooorrrred".

Work is busy but dull, home is constantly busy, but dull, I'm feeling generally busy, but dull.

The weather is busy, but dull (just make up your mind weather - is it autumn, or is it summer! We've got a temp of 21 degrees today and lovely sunshine, warmer than most of the "summer"!) Tomorrow it's going to wet and about 14.

Today's outfit is..... busy, but dull, and probably a size too small! (straight into the charity shop bag for the t-shirt when it comes off - although Rhian has just read over my shoulder and has laid claim to it!)

I have no real complaints, life is good and I'm happy really, just feeling busy, and dull! (life could be so much worse lol!)

and I have green shoes - how bad can life be? ;-)

Cardi: Asda
Trousers: Dorothy Perkins
T-shirt: Tesco
Shoes: New Look (gifted)

2 comments:

Spiragirl said...

I know the busy but dull feeling. The green shoes are still fab!

Yvonne said...

It needs some bling to spice it up. i wonder what the yellow shoes would look like with it.

A safe outfit.. I have many in this category