Friday, 24 September 2010

23rd September - Disassembled!

Remember on Monday I set out to wear this top, and tried it a couple of different ways before I ditched it?

I'd almost decided that it was destined for the charity shop bag, when something Sheila said gave me a flash of inspiration!











I reached for my trusty nail scissors (my Mum used to have a special "unpicker" tool, but I'm not much (or any!) of a dressmaker, so nail scissors it was!) and unpicked the sleeves, the shirt-tails and the collar!





















I was intending on wearing it with my long sleeved shirt (which isn't as flappy around the bottom), but it needed ironing, so I wore it with this top instead.

Trousers, vest, top: Next
Shoes: New Look (via ebay)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't even clue in that this was an all-in-one top! Duh, reading comprehension rocks. Hee!

I actually loathe those all-in-one things. They're just awful. I'm glad you took this one apart! Well done, Tat!

Yvonne said...

You look long and lean in this combination.