Thursday, 30 September 2010

30th September - Black and Red

Last night I made a decision - I have decided to keep the brogues - well, I had made a decision!

I planned today's outfit to wear with the brogues, I re-laced them to my liking, I put them on while I was finishing off around the house this morning, and then I decided that, actually, they are half a size too big! They don't do them in half sizes, and the smaller size was too small - so they've gone back to the shop today. At £45 they would be the most expensive shoes (not boots!) I've ever purchased, so I really want them to fit me properly! Don't worry though, my final decision has not gone to waste, and I already have a replacement pair on order - the clarks "crepe" brogues in plain black leather!

Today I wanted to show you my new scarf! Sainsbury's currently have 25% of all their clothing and accessories (until Monday) and I was browsing yesterday and spotted this scarf - which called to me! (and a bargain at just £5 to start with, so £3.75 with the discount!).

Dress and top: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Next
Jacket: Tesco
Scarf: Sainsburys

No comments: