Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Blogiversary!

I missed my 2 year blogiversary on the 3rd September!

If you've got nothing better to do, why not have a rummage through the archives and see how far I've come - there are alot more "shockers" back then!

Thank you to those of you have been with me a while, indeed thank you to each and every one of you who reads (got to love a stat counter!), and particularly those who comment and vote - I appreciate every comment and vote, and I really feel this blog has moved me forward leaps and bounds in my sense of style. I now think about what I'm going to wear, and the fact I need to share it here on the interweb means I make far bolder decisions than I would ever have done in the past.

Thank you everyone - please don't forget to click on the reaction boxes at the end of each post so i know how I'm doing!

No comments: