Monday, 6 September 2010

New Jacket - Part B


























After an overwhelming "Send it straight back to the shop" vote for the turquoise cord swingy style jacket, I'm trying again! (and I had to try again quickly, as the denim jacket went to the charity shop on Saturday, and this morning I was cold!)

So here we go - new casual jacket, Part B!

So I ask again - should it stay, or should it go?!

So, new Jacket - Part B - Should it:
Take it's place on my coat hooks?
Take a hike straight back to the shop?
pollcode.com free polls




4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love it!

Jennifer said...

Much better! And, boring though it be to consider such things, black goes with everything so you'll get more use out of it. :)

Sheila said...

This one is better - it shows your shape.

BTW, it's "its" (no apostrophe) unless you intend to say "it is". :)

Tat said...

Thank you everyone - and Sheila - I do know that really, I must have been having a crazy moment!