Wednesday, 13 October 2010

13th October - Asymmetric Dress

Flicking through some older posts looking for some inspiration, and I came across this dress - so I dug it out of the wardrobe where it had sunk right towards the bit in the wardrobe which is really hard to reach (I've got double sliding doors, and the doors don't open properly, so the bit in the middle is a bit of a mystery!)

There's a lot of fabric in the skirt, and I always feel very swishy whenever I wear it!

Dress: Jasper Conran (via ebay)
Boots: M&S
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Vest: Matalan

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Very pretty! Good colour on you!

Jennifer said...

Like the dress. Would have like to see the shoes in some sort of contrast colour though - slightly too much black going on there I think...or is the dress lighter than it comes across in the photo? I do like asymmetrical hemlines :)

Tat said...

Jennifer, the dress is black - I ususally wear this dress with coloured tights to add a bit of relief to the "all black" look, but yesterday I was all out of inspiration!