Tuesday, 19 October 2010

19th October - Grey Dress and Plum

Today was altogether calmer - except I my Small, who decided that her bags were too heavy (they were quite) to walk to school with, so was hankering after a lift, hence my distracted look in the second photo, and slightly pained expression in the first - I was probably being told "we've GOT to GO!"!

And the sun was shining, which helped in someways with my "dark photo" issues, but I'd forgotten about the shadows! I will keep working on finding the right spot!

I bought some grey tights the other day, with the express purpose of wearing them with this dress, but you can barely see them with the boots!

And I got 2 parcels today - expect a few new items over the next couple of days :-)

Dress: Asda
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Tights: Tesco
Boots: Barretts

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Love this dress on you, Tat! Those gathers really hit perfectly.

SHOEGAL said...

Love the dress, perfect fit on you.

Tat said...

Thank you ladies - watch out for the weekend! I've got the same dress in black, with 25cm taken off the bottom, to wear to a 40th birthday party!

Blodwen said...

Wow that dress looks so good on you! Really flattering, can't believe it's from Asda, bargainous!

Tat said...

Thanks Blodwen :-).