Wednesday, 20 October 2010

20th October - another grey day!

Grey seems to be a bit of a wardrobe trend for me at the moment - makes a change from black, I suppose!

One of my parcels proved to be a little bit disappointing - I won a couple of dresses on ebay, and they're not quite what I was expecting (or, actually, they don't fit me quite as I was expecting!). They were dirt cheap, so it's no desperate biggy, and I'm not writing them off entirely yet, I just need to find ways of working with them!

My other parcel yesterday was a fabulous blend striped scarf from i am.... boutique - Aimee (from things a boutique owner sees) has recently started trading online, and the service was fantastic - items are posted the same day if ordered before 2.30 (and postage is free in the UK, and only £4.50 for international orders), and arrived beautifully packaged. The scarf is bound to make an appearance here soon (if I can keep it out of reach of the girls - both of them surreptitiously asked this morning "what scarf are you wearing today Mum?" and then huffed a bit when I said "the stripey one") - it's fantastic, huge and soft and warm :-)




Aww, go on - here's a sneak peak! (I'd left it on anyway - heating doesn't come on until 3, and it's freezing today!). It is the longest scarf I own - here it is wrapped 3 times round my neck, and the tied up - if I just pop it around my neck without any wrapping it comes to my knees - and I'm 5 foot 6!

Tank: Sainsburys
Top: M&S
Trousers: Next
Shoes: Clarks
Scarf: I am......

No comments: