Friday, 22 October 2010

22nd October - Trying to find pose inspiration

I didn't get a chance to take my pictures before work this morning, so, having the house to myself for a moment between getting home from work and kiddies arriving home, I decided to try something different!

I started with a classic Shoegal pose - it works for her, not so much for me!

Then I had a go at Already Pretty Sal's oft used "leg out" pose - I need to practise!


I finally resorted to my usual "self conscious" "slightly awkward" "how long 'til the blinking timer is going to go off" "I'm getting the giggles I'm so ridiculous" pose!

Dress and Top: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Clarks

1 comment:

SHOEGAL said...

LOL, thanks for the shout out! I use that pose to get a close up when I'm wearing my glasses. If I do my other kind of face close up when I've got my glasses on, I find the frames cut one of my eyes in half and it just ends up looking weird. See, there is method in my madness!
x