Friday, 8 October 2010

7th October - Lumpy!

Today I planned this outfit, I wore the girlie pink cardi and delicate glass necklace to balance the more manly bottom half of the outfit. On reviewing these pictures thouse I feel look very lumpy!

Cardi: Matalan
T-shirt: Dorothy Perkins
Necklace: National Trust Shop
Trousers: Next
Shoes: Clarks














Remember I had my colours done a while ago? I decided not to spend £40-odd on a colour swatch at the time (I'd had a free analysis), bearing in mind I'd already bought a book which showed all the colours I could wear. Recently I keep forgetting to take the book with me, and I find myself floundering with different colours sometimes, and tend to head to black in those situations!

Rhian and I decide to cobble together my own swatch, and headed to our local DIY store and picked out a load of paint samples which matched all the colours in my book - we then cut them out, laminated them, hole punched them and stuck a cable-tie through! Hey Presto! My very own, easy to fit in a handbag sized swatch! :-)

1 comment:

Sheila said...

What a great idea for your colours!

Hmmm...I think it's the cardigan pulling across your hips. Try unbuttoning the bottom two buttons.