Friday, 8 October 2010

8th October - excuse me!

Excuse me summer - where did you come back from!?!

Today we had temperatures back up in the 20's (which I know for a lot of you isn't very hot, but here in the UK it's warmer than most of August this year!).

So I shed the tights, bought the dress back from the "summer side" of my wardrobe, and headed out to enjoy the sunshine!

It's only supposed to last for the weekend, then we're heading back to more normal temperatures next week, so this is a one-day-only look!

Dress: Very
Cardi: Next
Belt: M&S
Shoes: New Look (via Ebay)

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Why can't you wear this dress in winter? It looks lovely with a cardi - LOVE the purple and yellow accessories, Tat!

Jennifer said...

ah, see, i'm not getting yellow and purple...one or the other in my book :)

Tat said...

Thanks for the comments ladies - I suppose I could wear it in the winter, no reason why not, I just hadn't thought of it!

Jennifer, the dress has yellow and purple in the print, I wouldn't normally pair the 2 together, although I'm not adverse to it anymore :-)

Joanna said...

I think the yellow and purple really works.

I agree with Sheila - this dress would look fanastic with thick black tights and your black boots for winter.