Friday, 19 November 2010

18th November - GOAL!

Looking so extremely pleased with myself as today the scales told me I had re-reached my weightwatchers goal! :-) (although the side on view doesn't look so good - skirt is now a little large!)

I started on the new Propoints system last week, and was amazed that I lost 3 lbs in the first week - which is quite a lot considering I didn't have much left to loose! The article in they hyperlink above explains more about the reason for the change, but I have to say that I, for one, am converted! (and given that I am a point counting advocate, that is saying something!)

Top: Dorothy Perkins
Tank and beads: Sainsburys
Skirt: Tesco
Boots: Barrets

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Your necklace is divine and I love the colours of this outfit.

Congrats on reaching your goal again.

Collette Osuna said...

How cute are your tights? love tights and especially wine colored ones...the necklace is gorgeous too:)

Nice to meet you:)

Stop by and say Hello♥

Statements in Fashion Blog♥