Monday, 1 November 2010

1st November - Copy Cat Monday!

I have been a rubbish blogger - I am soooo sorry! Not any great excuses, apart from a spectacularly busy few days - I had a couple of days off work as the girls were off school for half-term (check out Rhian's photoblog for the photographic highlights!) and Friday night our lovely cat Dot moved somewhere better after being hit by a car :,-(

It's also been hectic at work, with us having to make some big decisions as a team as to how to cover a colleague who is leaving at the end of the year. The up-shot is that we're going to try and cover her between us, for a trial, and I'm going to be working 6 hours a day instead of 4! I'm sure it's going to kill me! I've been working 4 hours a day for the last 10 years!

Right, enough of my moaning..... On with the business of the blog!

Early last week the wonderful Style Underdog posted this picture of Rachel Bilson, and her interpretation of Rachel's outfit.

Now of course Ms Underdog did a great job of it, wearing red skinnies, and looking amazing. But it got me thinking!






















And here is my own take on the ensemble!

Jacket: Zara
Scarf and striped top: Sainsburys
Skirt: Tesco
Shoes: Wallis






















And here is it's transition into "homework Mum/Family Chef/comfy blogger" :-)

No comments: