Monday, 22 November 2010

22nd November - Red and Blue

The style nation appears to be awash with red and blue!

Style Underdog did full on Superman (with the exception of the underpants!), and pulled it off as perhaps only she can - that woman has style skillz!

Sheila also sported a fantastic blue and red ensemble this weekend, for one of her uber organised shopping trips!

This morning I decided to tackle my own, rather subdued, version!

I was originally going to pin the red flower on the tank, but my there was a big gap on my decoutage that needed filling, and I felt that a necklace would distract from the flower. I tried another red necklace on, but it didn't work especially well, so I decided to wear the flower broach as a necklace, and pinned it through the bale on my daisy pendant!

Tank and Flower: Sainsburys
Trousers: Next
Top: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Clarks

No comments: