Tuesday, 23 November 2010

23rd november - Full On Superman!

Yesterday I went for the subdued blue and red, today....... not so much :-)

Full on superman mode - I just needed a cape!

Loved the bright colours though, really cheered me up today (despite a clock throwing itself off the wall at me and bruising my arm!) Thank you Style Nation for the inspiration, and giving me the courage to do it!

Dressember is gearing up nicely - we now have 67 people on the facebook group, and dresses are flying out of the shops as we speak! I had a bargain 99p ebay dress arrive today, with a £40 price tag still swinging from it's label :D

Do take a peak at the facebook page, and the #Dressember on Twitter - there are some fabulous tips on "how to buy dresses to suit you" on there which were posted by a lady with 20 years fashion experience last night.

Jumper: M&S
Skirt: Tesco
Broach: Evans
Boots: Barretts

No comments: